Bath Salt Indigo – Third Eye Chakra
$13.99 – $29.99
Location – Between the brows
Colour – Indigo
Meaning – Intuition, Trust and Imagination.
Mantra – I SEE.
When the Third Eye Chakra is open and aligned, you will follow their intuition and be able to see the big picture. People who have trouble listening to reality (who seem to “know it all”) or who are not in touch with their intuition may also have a block.
The use of pure essential oils and a combination of Himalayan salt and Epsom Salt aims to cleanse the mind, body, and spirit by using natural ingredients that connect with your chakras and remove blockages and aches that no longer serve you as a spiritual being.
A cleansing bath with the Indigo helps to connect you to your intuition and tap into your own knowingness and wisdom, to experience clear thought and gifts of spiritual contemplation and self-reflection.
Features & benefits
- Clary Sage encourages calm and restoration. The use of the oil promotes contentment and self-love.
- Rosemary is a powerful tool to instil clarity and enhance memory.
- Cedarwood brings balance and purification. The oil encourages a feeling of peace and stillness.
- Himalayan Salt is an excellent aura cleanser. It not only helps one to experience self-love, but also, to take action. Pure Salts are used to release attachments, including emotional attachments.
- Epsom Salt baths to soak away the stress and help you relax, reduce muscle pain, soften your skin and detox the mind and body.
Essential oils – Clary Sage, Rosemary and Cedarwood.
Salts – Himalayan salt, Epsom salt.
Dried Flowers – Rose buds.