Bath Salt Orange – Sacral Chakra
$13.99 – $29.99
Location – In-between the belly button and the pubic bone
Colour – Orange
Meaning – Sexuality, Pleasure, Creativity.
Mantra – I FEEL.
The Sacral chakra is connected to our feelings of self-worth around pleasure, sexuality, and creativity. A Balanced Sacral Chakra makes us feel grateful, passionate, creative, and present. It brings us movement, pleasure, change, and growth.
The use of pure essential oils and a combination of Himalayan salt and Epsom Salt aims to cleanse the mind, body, and spirit by using natural ingredients that connect with your chakras and remove blockages and aches that no longer serve you as a spiritual being.
A cleansing bath with the Orange colour helps to align with physical energy that keeps you grounded to connect with the earth.
Features & benefits
- Bergamot Essential Oil is original and persuasive. It coaxes you out of depression and enlivens your sex life. It eases out crises and allows you to get what you want.
- Patchouli brings a sense of the sacredness in life. It is also a fragrance of action, knowing that no ideal will occur unless we take the first steps to make it happen.
- Ylang Ylang encourages self-confidence bringing awakening to tender hearts. It is a soothing oil for the troubled minds who find it difficult ro forgive.
- Himalayan Salt is an excellent aura cleanser. It not only helps one to experience self-love, but also, to take action. Pure Salts are used to release attachments, including emotional attachments.
- Epsom Salt baths to soak away the stress and help you relax, reduce muscle pain, soften your skin and detox the mind and body.
Essential oil – Ylang Ylang, Bergamot, and Patchouli.
Salts – Himalayan salt, Epsom salt.
Dried Flowers- Calendula Dried Flowers