Bath Salt Red – Root Chakra
$13.99 – $29.99
Location – The base of the spine, in the tailbone area
Colour – Red
Meaning – Physical identity, Stability and Grounding
Mantra – I AM.
The energies of the Root Chakra help us feel grounded and connected to this Earth. Balanced Root Chakra makes us feel safe, stable, and secure. It makes us feel stable during a crisis and trust our survival instinct. It helps us remain calm, confident and fight against all odds.
The use of pure essential oils and a combination of Himalayan salt and Epsom Salt aims to cleanse the mind, body, and spirit by using natural ingredients that connect with your chakras and remove blockages and aches that no longer serve you as a spiritual being.
A cleansing bath with the Red colour helps to align with physical energy that keeps you grounded to connect with the earth. The Root chakra brings in security, safety and confidence.
Ingredients & Benefits
- Benzoin oil is known to provide healing effects for not just the body but also for the mind.
- Myrrh has spiritual significance with its powerful healing essences.
- The earthy Amber helps to ground your emotions and relieve stress and anxiety.
- Himalayan Salt is an excellent aura cleanser. It not only helps one to experience self-love, but also, to take action. Pure Salts are used to release attachments, including emotional attachments.
- Epsom Salt baths to soak away the stress and help you relax, reduce muscle pain, soften your skin and detox the mind and body.
Essential oils – Benzoin, Amber and Myrrh.
Salts – Himalayan salt, Epsom salt.
Dried Flowers- Chamomile Dried Flowers